Thursday, October 30, 2008

What's black and white and baja all over?




My Elzybell blog challenge card! ha! This weeks' challenge is to make a card using black, white and one other color. I just got this yummy new ribbon, so I thought I'd go w/ baja. These angels are actually one vertical stamp, but I broke them up so that they fit with the SC200 SCS challenge. I paper pieced their dresses. Not sure if you can see it, but I added stickles to the outline of their wings and on the stars. I also went over their halos w/ my barely banana marker (but shhhh, don't tell anybody, remember, we're only supposed to use one color! ;}). The black dp is new from SEI. I just love the embossed circles on it! To finish it off, I added 2 silver and 1 rhinestone brad at the top left of the textured white layer. Go check out the Elzybell blog to see what the rest of the DT did! (and if it's not posted yet, don't worry, it'll be up shortly!)


card info: stamps ~ elzybells UK. paper ~ baja, ww, text. ww, black, dp. ink ~ black. access. ~ ribbon, brads, stickles, marker.



7 comments:

Giovana said...

Very sweet card. Don't worry I won't tell anybody anbout the other color :)

God bless
Giovana

Rachel Hope said...

Great card! Love that Baja Breeze with the B/W

Debi said...

Angel this is gorgeous!

Shelly said...

Darling card Angel, I like how you split up the angels to fit the sketch.

Anonymous said...

What a really super cute card!! :) Love it!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Great card, Angel! I love the Baja and black together....but then again, Baja is one of my fave's..

Judy Rozema said...

LOVE this color combo! I really like your black!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS