Friday, December 5, 2008

Limited supply card and new banner?



Ok, so what do y'all think?? Like the new banner? It's a pic of a glitter ornament that I made and just played around w/ in Photoshop. Thought it'd be nice to get a little festive around here! Alright, now on to the card ~

Like I said, this is for the limited supply challenge that Wendy posted on SCS today ~ only snowflake stamps, monochromatic, bling and one word sentiments!! Yea, I know! But honestly, sometimes I really like these types of challenges where almost all the decision making is done for me. It keeps me from sitting at my desk and just staring trying to figure out what in the world I'm going to use!! *please tell me I'm not the only one that happens to??!!* The snowflake stamp is from DRS Designs. The "noel" is from SU. I punched out the corner of the moss layer and then put that layer on dimensionals so the punched out flake stands out more. I added a little bling to the center of it, as well as the upper flakes and on either side of the sentiment. This is the sketch that I made up for my BLOG CANDY POST BELOW!!! You only have until THIS SUNDAY to make a card using this sketch and then give me a link to it back here. Hope y'all have a great weekend! I know I plan on sleeping in!!!

card info: stamps ~ drs designs, SU. paper ~ moss, watercolor. ink ~ moss. access. ~ ribbon, punches, bling.

6 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Pretty card Angel. Love the new banner and background. Hey stop extending the blog candy... I am a shoe in to win right now. LOL

Deborah Anton said...

Great card Angel!! The banner is cool!! Maybe I need a new one soon!! ; )

Femin Susan said...

Hi......
Your blog is really interesting... Keep posting....Good Luck...Welcome to my blog...

Merry Christmas and happy New year.

Deb said...

Angel, this is such a beautiful card! Love your new banner too!

I agree, sometimes narrowing the choices is a good thing! Although sometimes it can have the opposite effect also! Just depends!

Guess what! I have an award for you! Us Louisiana girls gotta stick together (wherever we end up living!)

Anonymous said...

OK...I think your banner is awesome!! The whole blog looks cool!! Beautiful creations too!! :)

Jacquel said...

This is a great card and I love your layout! excellent work!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS