Monday, June 22, 2009

1st day of Elzy sneaks!!!






Time to pamper yourselves!!! Here's a peek at the new *Rubadubdub* set that will be released on 24 June!!! Elzy decided to take some time for herself, grab a little white Zin and unwind in with a bubble bath. I've had this jar of bath salts for a while and decided to dress it up and give it to my mom for her bday next month. She could definitely use some relaxation time! The radio and tub feet were colored w/ silver and gold Koh-I-Noor metallic pencils, which are available in the Elzybell store. The tub is actually colored w/ my Smooch pearlized paint, so it's shimmery! Love it! Everything else was colored w/ SU markers. Here's a pic of the lid:




The soap, brush and shampoo bottle are separate little stamps that are also in this set. I inked them up in regal rose and stamped off once so I could use them as a background for the sentiment. Such a fun set!! Be sure and check out what the rest of the 'belles have for you to drool over!! {links are on the right----->>>>>}
Be sure and stop back tomorrow for more peeks!!!
hugs,

11 comments:

Michelle Short said...

This is gorgeous Angel, what a great idea! I bet you mum will love it x

Bonita Rose said...

what a cute set!

Rachel Hope said...

What a fun giftie!! Love it

Sarah said...

I love this, what a fantastic idea!
xx :0)

Debi said...

Angel this is wonderful. Nothing I like better then a warm bath and a nice glass of white!

Connie M. said...

This is just so cute, Angel! What a fun little project!

April said...

Wow!!! Awesome and super cute set!!!

Cindy said...

That is absolutely adorable!!
I just love Elzybells!!! You did a marvelous job coloring!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Love this Angel, great gift idea. Love the new banner too!

simplyfairies said...

This is fabulous, I must have this set!! oh I can't wait till tomorrow...lol

Juliana said...

What great details!! The highlighting around that pampered bather, the top of the can, and the sponging!!
Such a cool project!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS