Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hello... Is this thing on!???


Thought I fell off the face of the Earth, huh? Ha! Nope, just a busy, busy mom. And I must apologize for the fact that I don't post in weeks and here I go making another pink and brown card! Well, I needed this one for a coworker's baby shower. I used MFT's sketch from last week. The stamp set is from Flourishes, but the sentiment is from an SU set. The bassinet was embossed with white ep. I'm thrilled that I used up some old dp! Added taffeta ribbon, a corduroy brad and some pearls. Ah, and I added a little faux stitching to the sentiment banner.

Oh, and here's what I've been doing a lot of lately...


Watching any one of my three boys rounding bases! Yes, sir, baseball season is HERE!!! I'm also working on getting a little side job going, but more on that another day.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so sweet Angel. I love the colors and great embossing.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS