Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Totally Stampalicious - day 1 SNEAK PEEKS

Hello and welcome to DAY 1 of Totally Stampalicious! sneak peeks!!! Just WAIT till you see what we have in store for you! I sure hope you're ready for some MEGA CUTENESS! For my peek today, I'm using Winter bird and Snowman. Aren't they so SWEET?! I decided to make my bird a cardinal. They're colored with copics and are up on dimensionals. The sentiment is also from this set. I love that Totally Stampalicious! has such great sentiments with all of their sets!

I used a button with twine and hemp and some silver pearls in the corners to top it all off. Now, be SURE to go to the Totally Stampalicious! Blog to see the yumminess the rest of the girls have created for you!!!

See you tomorrow for Day 2 and the BLOG HOP!

Hugs,

4 comments:

Michele Boyer said...

SO cute!! That image is adorable! And what a great layout. Love the sentiment tab!

Virgo5 said...

Awesome, love these colours!

cj's fun said...

I love this bird and snowman

Rose said...

Very cute card, love your really red bird! Cute layout.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS