Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Drink and Be Merry

Hi all! Ready to gobble up some yummy food tomorrow?! I know I AM!
This is late, but here it is anyway... I made this for this week's TS Monday blog challenge which was to use two different sets together. I used Morning Margaret, which is not a Christmas set, with a sentiment from the newly released Going to Town Gus. Who knows what is in Margaret's mug, but hopefully it helps her get into the Christmas spirit! HA! With that expression on her face, I just had to add some gray roots showing through in her hair (incase you're wondering why I colored her hair that way), hehe! The sketch is from the SSSC144, I just turned the ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back later with another post! I know, right?!?!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

HAHAHA!!!! I love this, Angel! I never would have thought to pair these together...and it's perfect!!!! AWESOME!!!! You can totally tell Margaret has the 'merry' in her!! ;-)

Jen Timko said...

Just wonderful! Love this sentiment with the image. Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Notes by Nina said...

Too funny, this is great. Your image matches the sentiment perfectly.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS