Thursday, December 22, 2011

CAS Christmas cards

Ok, I'm pretty positive these are the last Christmas cards I'll be posting for the year... I just couldn't resist inking up and coloring these CUTIES!!! I couldn't resist getting this HoHoHo set from There She Goes. The sketch is from the Clean and Simple challenge from SCS. These were all colored with copics, added a button and twine, and some glittery "snow". The "Merry Christmas" and "Merry & Bright" are from MFT.






As always, thanks for stopping by! I don't know about y'all, but I am definitely ready for Christmas!!!! :D

Hugs,

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

CUTE.... I think you should still make more! hee hee Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas! And as much as it pains me.... Congrats on Drew's record breaking! :0)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS