Monday, December 12, 2011

TS Monday - Eat, drink and be Merry!

Hi and Happy Monday! Can you believe how close we are to Christmas?! Wow, I know I can't! Here's my card for this week's Totally Stampalicious challenge which is to have some type of food and/or drink on your card. Uh, can't go wrong with a big ol' cup of cocoa! Love this sweet image called Poppi Cocoa. He's colored with copics and is up on pop dots. My sweet 8 y.o. loved how I colored the cup and wanted me to color one for him like that because it looks like a "real shiny cup". So sweet!
I kept the layout simple and just added some small scallop dienamic borders at the top and bottom. Some satin ribbon with a MS snowflake punch, part of the fringed perennial dienamic and a pearl add the finishing touches. The whole main layer is also up on pop dots. Here's a peek of the inside where I've stamped one of the sentiments from this set, more dp and another small scallop border.Now head on over and check out the rest of the dt's creations! And don't forget about the fabulous special going on over at TS! It's a great time to do a little Christmas shopping for your favorite stamper - YOURSELF! *wink*

Hugs,

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cozy and cute card! Eat, Drink and be Mary :) XOXO

Jessie Lubyk said...

This is just beautiful Angel! And I must agree...I love the shiny look of the cup (very realistic). Happy Holidays :)

Karen Motz said...

So cute! Love the "shine" on the mug!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Gorgeous inside and out!!! Your cup looks amazing, Angel!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Julie said...

This is so pretty! Love that satin ribbon! So elegant!

Lori Turner said...

I agree with your son, your cup is just like a real-life one! WTG girlie - you ROCKED this challenge this week :)

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a fabulous CCAS card....sorry to be late with my commenting

Stacy Morgan said...

hee hee Very cute, great ribbon and snowflake combo.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS