Thursday, January 12, 2012

Special Delivery

Hi! Everyone ready for the weekend? I know I am! Here's a card I made for the Flourishes Blog challenge for their new release. The paper pieced bassinet is from their Baby Love set. I used a few different dienamics ~ file tab, dizzy border and fringed perennial. I've had this pretty shiny ribbon for years and am happy to finally use some of it! This card measures 3 5/8 x 6. I know, a little odd but I like it!
A peek at the inside. The heart was cut out using a dienamic from the homespun birdhouse die set. The sentiment is from the Flourishes set called Friendly Reminders. A row of pink bling finishes off the inside.

Inside detail shot:

Detail shot of the front embellishment:


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

4 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Angel this is very sweet. That layered look of the punch is perfect. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge.

Lisa H. said...

what a pretty card. love the soft colors.

Heather Rogers said...

This is beautiful! I love the pastel basket. :)

~Tammy~ said...

This is beautiful! I love that darling focal image!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS