Wednesday, March 21, 2012

MFTWSC64 - Life is too short

Hi! Here's my card for this week's MFTWSC64. I decided to use the Inspired by Flowers set #3. I colored this gorgeous image using copics. I knew that I wanted it to pop, so I kept all of the other colors on the muted side using only sahara (for the card base), dp with tone on tone designs and black for extra oomph. I sponged all of the dp edges and distressed all of the black layers, except for the small scallop border die-namic. The sentiment is from the Pearls of Wisdom set.

Swing by the MFT Blog to see what the rest of the uber talented DT has for you! Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs,

5 comments:

Lisa H. said...

stunning! that flower does pop! love this and the bling is an awesome emellie here!

Madeleen said...

Oooo, I love those swirly embellies! I've only ever seen plain ones ones or pearly ones - never black! The purple flower really pops too!

Melody said...

Really beautiful! The purple flower is stunning!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful, very striking flower and fabulous coloring.

Deborah Anton said...

So pretty! I love the pop of purple!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS