Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Hi! I wanted to share this card I made for this week's MFT WSC67. Yet another awesome go-to sketch!!! The sentiment is from the Finishing Flourishes set. I love that they're a good size! I used the Vertical Greetings die-namic to cut it out. Then I also cut some dp with the same die-namic and cut off the ends so it sort of framed the sentiment. I just got this seam binding in the mail yesterday and knew I had to use it because it matched the dp so perfectly!


Here's a detail shot of the loopy bloom embellie...


And a peek at the inside. The strip on the bottom is what was left after I cut off the edges to add it to the sentiment on the front. Couldn't let it go to waste!


Thanks for stopping by!!!


1 comment:

Debbie Carriere said...

Beautiful, Angel! Love the colors and how you flipped the sketch! Have a great weekend!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS