Monday, April 2, 2012

TS Monday - Anything but a card!

***Scroll down to see my MFT Teaser day 6 post***


Hello again and Happy Monday!!! This week on the Totally Stampalicious blog, we are challenging you to create anything BUT a card! Perfect time to make a cute little something for Easter, right?! I decided to go the birthday route and use one of the super cute penguins from the Party Penguins newly released set. I just adore them! I have to admit, I can NOT throw away a good container! Anything that looks like it has any hope of being repurposed, I keep! This was an almond container that I've had for, oh, I'm not sure how long! I simply added some designer paper, colorful ribbons and a sentiment on top and DONE!

Here's a pic of the top which was cut out using nesties. The sentiment is from the Sweet Birthday kids Bugaboo set.


Thanks for stopping by!!! Have a great week!

Hugs,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!! A "card" that someone would treasure, keep and reuse too.

Joanne (jojot) said...

this is just the sweetest packaging....the perky party penguin is just so festive

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS