Saturday, June 30, 2012

MFTWSC78

Hi all!!  I managed to find some stamping time on this fabulous Saturday!  Here's my card for the MFT WSC78.  I decided to use the Go for Fold a la mode.  Her top, shorts and the part of the torch that she's holding were colored with my ancient SU watercolor pencils, then blended with my aqua brush.  The rest of her was colored with copics.  The 'flame' was paper pieced and I added some dimension to it with a copic.  The bottom scallop is half of the scallop ribbon border die-namic.  The two small circles with the brad centers were cut out using the Circle Stax 2.  The sentiment was cut out using the Fishtail Flags Stax (no surprise here!).  Some twine and a button finish it up!


Thanks for stopping by!!!


3 comments:

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

very pretty card! love the paper piecing

Luanne

Queen Mary said...

Beautiful card Angel! Wonderful colors too!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty. Love the colors and papers. Your coloring is very good. TFS
JoAnn
scrappingnana4 at yahoo dot com

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS