Monday, June 11, 2012

TS Monday - get in shape!

Hi all!  Happy Monday!  Please excuse my late Totally Stampalicious Monday post - you know how it is when hubby is home from work, always wanting to get something accomplished.  Grr.  I'd like to relax - that would be getting something accomplished, in my book!  This week, we are challenging you to make a card in ANY shape other than a rectangle or square.  {you didn't think we'd make you hit the gym, right?!}  I decided to use the largest die-namic of the Designer Labels STAX 2 from MFT.  I love these chickens from the Kitchen Chickens set!  I used two of the sentiments from the set.  A button with some twine and thread finish it up.


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check out the Totally Stampalicious Blog to see the rest of the DT's creations!

6 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

How cute!! Love your chicken!

Virgo5 said...

Fabulous, love the shape and colours!

Jingle said...

This is so absolutely adorable!!! I love it!

Joanne (jojot) said...

how fun is this...shapely and cute

Stacy Morgan said...

This is adorable Angel.

Lori Turner said...

This is too stinkin' cute Angel! Love it!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS