Monday, August 20, 2012

MFTWSC85 - Sprinkled with Fun

Hi all!  I know!  Two cards in two days!  Yay!  Let's just say that I needed some stamp therapy today... This is my first time inking up Rainfall Flopsey that I got from my friend, Kelli.  She (he?) was colored with copics, fussy cut then popped up with pop dots.  The sentiment is from the PI set Sprinkler Girl but I think it works with this Flopsey perfectly!  I used my copic blender to make "polka dots" on Flopsey's boots.  The flower embellie was made using two of the layered rose die-namics (GORGEOUS!) along with a button and some twine.  The open bracket border adds some detailing at the bottom.  And I couldn't help but add a few mini white brads (ok, there's 10!)...


One detail shot...  Yes, I cut out around Flopsey's face and umbrella handle!


Flower embellie...


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

too cute, love the color combo and all the details! TFS

Karen Motz said...

LOVE these fun colours and especially his darling yellow polka dot boots!!!

wendy said...

seriously fun card

Stacy Morgan said...

Super cute! Great detail as always and such a vibrant cheerful feel.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS