Monday, September 10, 2012

You're picture perfect

Hi all!  I managed to finish a card!  It has been such a BUSY past couple of weeks....  I used the Picture Perfect PI by MFT  for their guest designer challenge.  That is one challenge I try SO hard to enter every month because I totally love their products!  I stamped the frame a second time and cut it out and popped it up on pop dots for extra dimension.  Everything is colored with copics.  I wanted the frame to have a worn wooden look to it.  I used the smallest of the layered rose die-namics, as well as two of the royal leaves, which I cut out of cork, for my embellie.  A few pearls for the flower center and clusters of pearls add more interest.  The green dp strips are the scallop ribbon border just cut in half, then I added some linen thread and tied knots on the ends.  


Inside shot... I used the medium scallop border and the medium leafy flourish.


And a detail shot of the flower embellie...



Thanks for stopping by!!!


2 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

That is REALLY cute. :) Love it. Your coloring looks great.

Karen Motz said...

This is WAY CUTE!!! Your colouring and shading is amazing and the frame totally looks like wood!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS