Monday, November 5, 2012

TS Monday - CAS trio

Hi all!  Everyone have a great weekend?  Mine was good but, as usual, too short!  Thank goodness for that extra hour of sleep!  
This week on the Totally Stampalicious Blog, we are challenging you to create a CAS trio of cards.  For my trio, I used the chick from the Funny Strollers set.  I am, thankfully, in need of a baby card, so why not make three?!  I colored the chicks with copics, cut them out with my Circle Stax then popped them up with pop dots.  I changed the dp, but kept everything else the same.  


Here are some close ups:






So which one do you like better??  I think maybe the one with the pink card base, but tough to decide!  Thanks for stopping by and be sure to join in the Totally Stampalicious challenges ~ YOU could win a prize!!!

Have a great week!

6 comments:

Virgo5 said...

OMGosh Angel these are all so darn cute!

Leanne said...

Way to go love it, awesome job!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Such darling cards, Angel........all three. Hard to choose just one that's my favorite.
Huggies & Smiles ~
Sharron♥

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable Angel! Congrats on the games this weekend! ;0)

Danni said...

These are just too cute!

Jenni said...

Cuteness!! I like the pink, but then I will always pick pink!! :)

jennik

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS