Monday, January 21, 2013

TS Monday - Paper Piecing

Hi all!  I hope you're enjoying your Monday!  This week at Totally Stampalicious, we are challenging you to use paper piecing on your creation.  For my card I used the recently released Johnny Skateboard.  I paper pieced his jacket, shirt and jeans and used copics for everything else.  The sketch is the latest from the SCS Dirty Dozen theme (which you have to be a member of to view - SO worth the membership!).  I used a few MFT die-namics and added some piercing to the sentiment for added detail.


Close up of the paper piecing...


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget, Totally Stampalicious is still having a HUGE BLOWOUT SALE!!!  ALL stamps are only $5!!!  Sounds like a great time to go shopping!!  ;)




9 comments:

Leanne said...

Love this image, great job with paper piecing love it. Fun challenge!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

This is FABULOUS Angel...LOVE LOVE LOVE his outfit!!!

Lori Turner said...

I love this Angel!! You paper pieced him PERFECTLY :) WTG

Stacy Morgan said...

Totally cute Angel!

Michele Boyer said...

SO cute!! Love the pants (and the hair)! :)

Joanne (jojot) said...

awesome paper piecing on the clothing....perfect dp......aren't ya just loving this image???

krishna said...

coolllllllllllll!!!! i love him..
http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely
long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly
enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for rookie blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.
plenty of fish uk
my web page: plenty of fish uk

Melody said...

A card that makes you smile!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS