Friday, May 3, 2013

SACC - Life is Sweet

Hi all!  It's Friday which means it's time for another Sister Act Card Challenge challenge!  This week, we have another fabulous sponsor, The Paper Nest.  I couldn't resist using this Sweet Friend image.  I colored it with copics and cut it out with my Circle STAX.  The sentiment is from MFT's PI Sweet Greetings set - perfect for this image, right?!  I used some Echo Park dp and cut out banners using the Fishtail Flags STAX and the sentiment was cut out using the Accent it - Flags and Tags die-namics.  So, does the ice cream look like mint chocolate chip??  Well, it should!  Ha!  I used Jen's 100th Deconstructed sketch.  A little paper piercing and a brad finish it up.


Thanks for stopping by and we hope you play along with us!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable! I like how you colored his hair.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Ohhh, cute little pooch sneaking in a lick of yummy ice cream. Adorable card.

Cathy P said...

Angel,

This card is just perfect! The sentiment is so cute with this image! Don't you lovve when that happens? The way you colored the boy's hair caught my attention. It looks like it reflects the shine so well!

Karrie said...

That's so funny that everyone picks up on the same things - I love how you colored his hair too!! :)

Stacy Morgan said...

Totally cute! Your coloring is fabulous.

Lisa T said...

This is so adorable! I love dogs so I really love this image. :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS