Monday, September 9, 2013

MFTWSC140 - Happy Birthday

Hi all!  Here's my card using the MFTWSC140 sketch.  I used my copics to color up this super cute Doodle Garden Party Time image.  The sketch called for some cool die-namics in the bottom right corner, so I opted to have the word 'birthday' from the Happy Birthday die-namics go across her legs.  I call that improvising ;)  I also decided to use a mini rolled rose die-namic to dot the 'i'.  I used an enamel dot for the flower center and two more as accents on the upper right corner.



Close up...

Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT card!! So cute!!! Love the stitching!! :) :) I love love doodle garden images, but didn't have this sweetie until it arrived in my box from MFT on Saturday!! :) :)

Jody Morrow said...

Very pretty card. The hair is gorgeous.

Beckie said...

Such a cute card!! LOVE the image.



Be blessed, Beckie
Just B Creative Crazy Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Store

Sarah said...

How pretty - love the fresh colours and the highlights in her hair :)

Lisa H. said...

sooo, so pretty. Love the colors AND your coloring is stunning!

Janeen said...

Very very cute. Love the two dotted background papers and that sweet rosette.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS