Sunday, September 29, 2013

Your Next Stamp Digi Stamp Sneak Peek!

Hi all!  Well, in case you hadn't heard, I am now a part of the Your Next Stamp (YNS) Digi Stamp DT!!!  Wahoo, I'm so excited!!!  Our first release is Tuesday, October 1st and we thought it would be fun to give you a little sneak peek of the AMAZINGLY ADORABLE digis that will be available!


GAH!  SO CUTE, right?!!?  Just WAIT until you see them ALL!  All of the DT blog links are on the left side ----> of my blog.  Don't miss out!!!  See you soon!  Here are some details:



4 comments:

Carolyn said...

These snowman are sweet, cant wait to see the rest of the stamp!

Carolyn said...

These snowman are sweet, cant wait to see the rest of the stamp!

Dana Joy said...

Oh my goodness. I love snowmen and this is just soo cute!

Virgo5 said...

OMGosh from what I see it looks adorable, can't wait to see the whole release tomorrow!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS