Sunday, December 8, 2013

Happy plaid birthday

Hi all!  Here's a card I made for fun using the FMS117 sketch.  I created the plaid pattern using MFT's plaid background builder set.  I had hubby in mind for this card which is 1. why it's Clean and Simple and masculine and 2. I used nightshift blue and wild cherry to represent his favorite football team (NY Giants), even though their's is a more royal blue, but that's ok.  ;)  The sentiment is from the LLD Document It - Bingo set, which I also stamped in nightshift blue.  I added some nightshift blue stars using the Stacking Stars die-namics and popped up the smallest one and adding one silver brad.  I added a postage stamp border for a little extra detail.


Close up...


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Cindy Lovell said...

Awesome masculine card! Love the plaid pattern and the stars!!
Thank you for joining us at FMS!

Stacy Morgan said...

Perfect for hubby and tell him sorry about the Giants.... ;-) Play offs will be INTERSTING... Go Denver... I mean Go Colts... ACK... I am torn. hee he

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS