Saturday, April 12, 2014

A striped Happy Birthday

Hi all!  Here's another card I had made for the Stamping Royalty contest that did not get picked as a winner.  I love the bold Striped Backgrounds stamp in nightshift blue ink on nightshift blue card stock, which was cut out using one of the elements from Blueprints 6.  I LOVE my Blueprints!  The orange fizz flower and spearmint leaves are from the LJD Sweet Roses set.  I used my circle Stax to create the window and added an extra layer of grout gray card stock, which is also the card base, that I embossed with my Fishnet Cover-up die-namics.  The sentiment, from the Doodle Garden Party Time set, was stamped in black licorice and cut out using my beloved fishtail flag Stax.  The sketch is from the older MFTWSC165 challenge.


Close up...  love the added details of the embossing!


Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS