Tuesday, July 22, 2014

MFTWSC185, Curtain Call - Have a sweet day!

Hi all!  Here's a card using the MFTWSC185 and the Anything Goes Curtain Call Challenge!  I inked up the cupcake and one of the sentiment's from the new BB Sweet Birthday Wishes set.  The cupcake was cut out using the matching die-namics.  I colored it with Copics then added some stickles and bit o' bling.  I used my diagonal stencil to create the striped background with some grout gray ink.  I'm so hooked on using different die-namics and blueprints for embossing rather than cutting, which is how I got those scored lines and stitching around the sentiment (with one of the Blueprints 1 elements).  I also used some elements from Blueprints 6 and Blueprints 13.  The card stock colors I used are grout gray, Sno Cone, Blu Raspberry, smooth white and pink lemonade.



Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous and just love the paper piercing around the edges.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Anonymous said...

This is really sweet, I love all the die's you used!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card. Love the cute cupcake, the colors... the stitched edge pieces look great. Thank you for playing along with us at Curtain Call Inpsiration Challenge. Good luck with the drawing.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS