Monday, July 21, 2014

Nothing but blue skies ahead

Hi all!  Here's a card I made for two challenges over on Splitcoaststampers!  Today's technique challenge (by my old stamping friend, Judy!) was scoring (hence the criss-crossing trio of scores lines) and the CAS (Clean And Simple) challenge was "a day at the beach".  There are lots of things that just scream 'beach!' and I think palm trees is one of them.  I love, LOVE the beach!!!  I paper pieced the entire palm tree from an old There She Goes set (by Torico, who now designs for MFT).  The sentiment is from the Blue Skies Ahead set, which I stamped in kraft ink and cut out with the pierced circle from Blueprints 3.  The card base is Blu Raspberry.



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I love how you paper pieced the tree!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS