Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Let's Celebrate!

Hi all!  We wanted to finish off our birthday month with a bang so welcome to our YNS Birthday blog hop!  Here's my card using the newly released Martini Birds stamp set!  I colored them with Copics and added some stickles to the little umbrella.  The sentiment, also from the set, was cut out using one of the 3D Banner dies.  I stamped the confetti stamp in the set in grapesicle ink to create the background.  I added more stickles to a strip of card stock and some blingy brads (they're purple in case you can't tell) for added sparkle!  The card base is pool party and I used Blu Raspberry for the layering.  I like this sentiment because it covers a variety of events - from birthdays to promotions and several things in between!


And guess what?!  Our sale is still going on so take advantage and get yourself some goodies!!!


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check out the YNS Blog to check out the rest of the DTs projects!  Lots of eye candy, people!  ;)


No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS