Monday, September 29, 2014

Thanks a latte

Hi all!  Here's a fun and quick card I made for the Coffee Lovers Bloghop {check it out HERE}and these challenges:  FMS155 and CTD311.  


Being that it's a Coffee Lovers bloghop, how could I NOT use this super cute Thanks a Latte YNS set?!  The card base is grout gray, as well as the strip on the left stamped with my pinstripe BG.  I used the matching Thanks a Latte die set to cut out the cup from Sno Cone card stock.  See those cute little coffee beans on the cup?!  Hehe!  The lid was stamped with grout gray ink and cut out of smooth white card stock.  The coffee band was cut out of an actual Starbucks coffee band!  And I couldn't resist stamping some "spilled" coffee (which is from the stamp set) in chocolate brown ink.  The sour apple tag was cut out using an element from Blueprints 6.




Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Juliana said...

Sweet card, Angel!!
I love that CUP!!

Great colors, too!!

Vickie Z said...

Adorable!! Great use of all the challenges!! Thxs for playing at CTD!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Great card...love it!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

fabulous card!

Kim S said...

LOVE it - from the fresh colors to the splash of spilled coffee! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

StampingbugKerry said...

I love the teal and green together!

Karren said...

Fabulous card! These colors work so well together and I love the touch of the spilled coffee! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Beth H. said...

Awesome CAS card. Love it!

MariLynn said...

Cute card. Love the CAS layout. The colors look so pretty together.

An'Jenic G. said...

Awesome clean and simple card!!

~amy~ said...

Yay for the Thanks a Latte set! I love that one! Such a fun card! Great coffee sleeve too!

Thanks so much for linking up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

Rubeena I. said...

simple but cute!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS