Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wishing you...

Hi all!  Here's a card I made for the Curtain Call: Wishing Well challenge using the September Gallery theme sketch challenge on SCS ~ you have to be a member to participate in these and worth every. penny.  So I finally got one of those craft mats about a month ago, you know the ones that are heat and ink resistant?  Love it!  For my flowers (lily die-namics), leaves and stems, I took a few ink pads and pressed them directly onto the mat, spritzed the ink with water  so it was nice and wet, then smushed (technical term) a piece of watercolor paper over it and moved it around until it had soaked up just about all of the ink and water.  Voila!  Love how it turned out!  I used my R12 Copic to fill in the embossed lines of the flowers then adhered them to my circle STAX.  The steel blue layer was sponged using the brick wall stencil in steel blue ink.  The sentiment is from my well-loved Celebrate Big set and was cut out using one of the Blueprints 1 elements.



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

What pretty die cut blooms!
Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call!

Lisa H. said...

pretty pretty card! thanks for playing along with us at curtain call.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS