Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Get Well

~~~If you're here for my SugarPea Designs sneak peek, please scroll down~~~

Hi all!  Here's a CAS card I made using the TAWS Hard Boiled set - yes, again, it's just SO FUN!  I colored the chicks with Copics, then fussy cut them.  I used an MFT die-namic intended to be a tag to create a 'barn'.  ;)  I die cut two windows then added the grass, which is also from this set, and a little 'get well' flag that I distressed with some ink.  



Thanks for stopping by!  Check out the TAWS Blog for more inspiration!

5 comments:

AJ Bodine said...

This is super cute Angel! Great design :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so adorable, I love it.

Mary Holshouser said...

cute idea. Have to remember it for future use.
thanks.

Lisa Lara said...

This is brilliant Angel. Brilliant.

Teresa Doyle said...

OH MY GOODNESS, LOL, THIS is so stinking CUTE!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS