Sunday, April 19, 2015

MFTWSC224- You Rock!

Hi all!  Here's a card I made just for fun using the MFTWSC224 sketch.  I finally inked up the Keep on Rockin' set.  I just hate when I have sets sitting there begging to be used!  I inked up the equalizer image with distress markers then cut it at an angle.  I stamped the sentiment onto Blu Raspberry card stock in black licorice and colored in the star with a yellow Copic.  I added the music notes with grout gray ink.  Both panels were cut out using the stitched rounded rectangle STAX.  I was so excited when I came up with the album idea for the circle elements on the bottom of the sketch!  I used different Circle STAX then punched holes with my good ol' Crop-o-dile.



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so adorable, I love it. Fun records at the bottom, great take on this sketch....I still have to get that set inky, lol.

Nancy said...

Such a fun and creative card! Great take on the sketch!

Celeste Goff said...

What a fun and clever card Angel! Love that awesome vintage feel!

Miriam Prantner said...

So clever! Love the records and the inking on the equalizer! So glad you joined us at MFT this week!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS