Thursday, May 21, 2015

Welcome little squirt

Hi all!  Here's a card I made using images from Little Fellas and All Washed Up. So I gotta say that I love how this background turned out!  I left the belugas uncolored since they're white/light grayish in real life (I think, anyway!).  I stamped the images and embossed them on watercolor paper.  I'm so glad that I embossed them because it helped me control where the direction of the ink and water.  I stamped out the sentiment one word at a time so that it would fit on the banner.  The circle layer is popped up on foam adhesive.



Thanks for stopping by!  Swing by the TAWS Blog for more inspiration and to wish Tracy a Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Karen Steele said...

Great card for a new arrival! That background looks fab!

Celeste Goff said...

Angel, the background on this card is simply amazing!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS