Thursday, June 18, 2015

Make a bright wish!

Hi all!  Here's a fun card I made using a sentiment from Lite Brite with an image from the Slurp stamp set.  I made the background with two distress inks and lots of water spritzing and heat drying and more spritzing and more drying.  Fun stuff, I tell ya!  The image is embossed with black EP and I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens to color it in.  I stamped the sentiment separately onto fishtail flag STAX, leaving the ends loose then flipped them up a little just for fun.  The colors are from the CTD347 challenge.



Thanks for stopping by!  Head over to the TAWS Blog for more inspiration!  And check out yesterday's post and welcome some new designers!

2 comments:

Broni said...

What a pretty background and fun cake!! Great card, Angel! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Linda said...

Such a fun card. Love the background.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS