Thursday, August 6, 2015

Bold thanks

Hi all!  Here's a card I made using the FREE when you spend $40 TAWS set for this month called Unique Peek.  I embossed the flowers on watercolor paper in a random pattern, then used my Zig pens to colors them in with bold colors.  I knew I wanted to layer vellum over the top, so the bolder, the better for this one! The sentiment is from Jibber Jabber (so many fun sentiments in lots of COOL fonts!).  I embossed it with white embossing powder.  I also added thin black strips of card stock to the long sides of the main image to help ground it a bit and break up all the bright pink.



Thanks for stopping by!  Head over to the TAWS blog for more inspiration!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What a pretty card Angel! I love the colors and the shimmer you added to the flowers and that vellum panel adds just enough diffusing of color to tone it all down.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS