Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Bloom and Be Happy

Hi all!  Here's another card I made for the MFT Card Design Superstar card contest.  I used the gorgeous and newly released Etched Flower background stamp.   First, I embossed on it onto some watercolor paper (in liquid platinum EP) and also a piece of smooth white card stock (in clear EP).  On the watercolor paper, I colored in a particular flower, a leaf and a stem with my Zig pens, then cut out what I had colored.  I used on of my favorite Blueprints - #20 - to cut out the smooth white card stock then adhered it to my banana split card base with foam adhesive.  I then placed the watercolored flower over the same part of the smooth white card stock where it belonged.  The sentiment is from the BB Sunflower Sweetheart set.  I curved it to match the curve of the Blueprints 25 element that I stamped it on, then added a few sequins as a final detail.



Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

maria f. said...

Very soft and serene.

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful and feminine card Angel! Love the gold embossing!

Susan R. Opel said...

This card. <3 Ingenious. Stunning.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS