Wednesday, September 30, 2015

So this AWESOME thing happened....

Hi all!  I just have to share my excitement (and SHOCK!) on an announcement that was made over on the MFT Blog earlier today...  I was selected as one of their 2015 Card Design Superstars!!!!!



I am still truly surprised and completely FLOORED that one of my cards was chosen!!!  You can read all about it - - - > HERE as well as see the other winners.  So many AMAZING cards!!!!  Big HUGS to all the wonderful MFT ladies!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congratulations!!!! That is incredible!

Norma said...

Congratulations!! Your cards are always so beautiful. Well deserved:)
Hugs

Celeste Goff said...

Oh wow Angel, that is awesome! Congratulations and very well deserved!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS