Saturday, October 3, 2015

You're Awesome

Hi all!  Happy World Card Making Day!!!  Yes, for my non-crafty friends, it IS a thing!  ;)  I HAD to make a card for this special day so here ya go.  I used the MFTWSC248 sketch to create this card.  SCS is having their Hope You Can Cling To Challenge going on right now.  It's all about supporting breast cancer research and creating cards to send to some amazing patients at the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston.  Today's challenge is "I am a Warrior", so of course, this image from the You're Super set was perfect.  I embossed her on watercolor paper then colored her with my Zig pens.  I used several MFT die-namics to create the layers.  The rounded stitched rectangle was done by smushing some Picked Raspberry Distress Ink onto watercolor paper and spritzing it.  Once it was dried, I laid the Starry Night stencil over the top then pressed onto with a wet paper towel so that it would pick up the ink where the stars were - clear as much??  Lol!  You can see the subtle stars here and there - totally love how it turned out!  And I love that silver glittered paper!



Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you find some time to get crafty!  :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this Angel - this is a fab image and against that sparkly silver background she looks great! :-)

Celeste Goff said...

What a fabulous card Angel! Love the pink and glitter!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS