Wednesday, June 15, 2016

MFT Sketch Guest Designer - MFTWSC285 - Ham it up!

Hi all!  Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge MFTWSC285.  I couldn't resist using this piggie from the new BB Hog Heaven stamp set.  I colored him with Copics then cut him out with the matching dies.  The blue breeze layer and sentiment were cut out with elements from the new Blueprints 29.  The hills were stamped with the fine check background stamp then die cut  using the Stitched Valley die-namics.  The card base is grout gray card stock.  I sponged the edges of the hills and blue breeze layers to add depth.



Thanks for stopping by!  And enjoy more inspiration over on the MFT Card Challenges Blog!

Hugs ~

Angel

1 comment:

Marcie Sharp said...

Super cute! Love it. Your style is so fun. :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS