Monday, January 16, 2017

Hello, Friend

Hi all!  I'm here today with a card I made for the MFT sketch challenge - MFTWSC315.  I was totally inspired by the sweet Jennifer McGuire ( I mean, who isn't inspired by her!?) and THIS POST. I used the Funky Flowers and Sweet Forest Friends (for the sentiment) stamp sets.  I stamped the flowers on the edge of some Neenah card stock and colored them with Copics.  I then cut out around the flowers and adhered it to my card base edge with foam adhesive.  I stamped the leaves from that set with Natural ink (which matches the Natural card base).  I cut out the sentiment strip with my trust ol' Pierced Fishtail Flag STAX and only adhered the straight edge, leaving the flag part loose.





Thanks for stopping by!

HUGS,

Angel

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful card Angel! I love the vibrant pops of color against the kraft background!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS