Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Sending you a Smile

Hi all!  I'm so excited to be sharing my first Honey Bee Stamps card as a member of their Social Media Design Team!  I'll be posting every Wednesday so be on the look out ;)

For my card, I colored up the pretty little Lotus Blossom flower and used the matching die to cut it.  The sweet 2x2 stamp is just SO cute!  I colored it with copics.  I stamped part of the sentiment from the Smile stamp set onto smooth white card stock that I cut out with one of the A2 Double Stitched Frame dies.  I stamped 'Smile' with Versamark then embossed with silver embossing powder, then die cut it with the matching die.  A clear mini sequin dots the 'i'.  Everything is layered over my grout gray card base that was sponged with one of the Hexagon Layering Background Stencils.




Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
Angel

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS